The walnut peeling machine is the equipment for peeling the green pericarp from the nut. The walnut peeling machine removes the green pericarp from a young, just ripened nut, as well as from a nut, the peel of which itself is separated from the fruit. After washing with a cleaner, the nut shell remains intact, without chips, damage and ready for further high-quality processing.
Why do you need a walnut peeling machine:
- To speed up the processing of walnuts. Having collected a nut, and quickly clearing it of a green green peel, you can start processing the nut before competitors.
- To prevent darkening of the kernel. The longer the collected or fallen walnut is in the green pericarp, the more iodine penetrates into it and the kernel darkens.
The walnut peeling machine benefits:
- Significantly speeds up the process of peeling walnuts from green peels.
- More qualitatively than manually, it removes the green peel from the nut, which increases the profitability of the product.
- Washes away iodine, debris, dirt and dust.
- Keeps hands clean.
- Thanks to massive teeth, the cleaner will cope with both fully ripened nuts and young, not yet ripe fruit.
- It has optimal engine power, which allows you to work continuously, while waste and recyclable materials do not clog under the working elements.
- It has a high performance due to the volume of 170 liters, it can clean the tank in 3-10 minutes (depending on the variety and maturity of the nut).
- The steel teeth are laser cut for gentle cleaning, long life without the need for sharpening or replacement of working units.
Principle of operation: the nut is filled up, water is connected and the cleaner is turned on. The green peel is rubbed against the teeth, and the water quickly washes away the remnants of the green pericarp. When the nut is completely cleaned, the cleaner and water supply are turned off, and the fruit is unloaded through the unloading door.
*The color or shade of the product in the photograph may differ from the real one.
Shipping cost is NOT included in the price of the item. To find out the cost of delivery to your country, contact the manager. All about the terms of delivery and payment here.
! Declared characteristics may vary when using walnuts of different ripeness.